Work For Us
We are looking for a new Casual Event Staff in preparation for our busy season.
Applicants should be well presented, demonstrate good people skills, be polite and extremely reliable. love the outdoors
We have vacancies to support our varied and diverse operation and we are looking for the right people to fulfil the following criteria in customer service and as an event team member:
- Good telephone skills, communicating with customers and advising on equipment
- To answer emails, including enquiries, providing proposals, creating and sending contracts,
- To keep records, customer information and schedules up to date
- Considers improved working practices, looking at revising systems and procedures
- Upload new information, updates and photos onto company website and Facebook pages
Event team member
- Once trained, run a variety of event equipment from laser clay to giant Scalextric to fun fair stalls to theme evenings to Croupier
- Deliver and erect marquees
- Dismantle and collect marquees
- Organise and maintain all equipment
- Keep warehouse clean and organized
- Keeping site and warehouse clean and safe
- Driving duties for those who meet the criteria
- Ability to lift and manoeuvre heavy loads safely
- Full clean driving license required preferred but not essential
- Reliable, with good time keeping
- Polite friendly and approachable manner to enable you to deal with members of the public
- Ability to work as part of a team and confidence to work independently when needed
- Flexibility and willingness to work long hours, early starts, late finishes, weekends etc.
- Creativity to manage issues if they occur
- Professional approach to promote the company at all times
- Adhering to and understanding legal, insurance and health and safety regulations
- Willing to pass knowledge and understanding on to new employees
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Keen eye for detail and ability to work in a methodical way
- Able to confidently solve issues
PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND FILL IN THE FORM BELOW AND EMAIL TO [email protected]
We process personal data relating to those who apply for job vacancies with us or who send speculative job applications to us. We do this for employment purposes, to assist us in the selection of candidates for employment, and to assist in the running of the business. The personal data may include identifiers such as name, date of birth, personal characteristics such as gender, qualifications and previous employment history.
We will not share any identifiable information about you with third parties without your consent unless the law allows or requires us to do so. The personal data provided during an application process will be retained for a period of at least six months or, if required by law, for as long as is required.
This privacy notice does not form part of an employment offer or contract between us. If we make an employment offer to you, we will provide further information about our handling of your personal information in an employment context separately.
If you would like to find out more about our data retention policy and how we use your personal data, you want to see a copy of the information about you that we hold or have any questions or issues regarding data protection, please email us with the Subject “Data Protection Request”.