Team Building Day Out – “Make Me a Millionaire”
A fun filled and exciting team building day out. Varied and flexible, this theme is suitable for all types of audiences, as everyone can choose how they like to engage and what games they will play. The “Make Me a Millionaire” theme can also be adapted to complement conferences or meetings, adding a fun twist to your business events.
The “Make Me a Millionaire” team building day out can be organised outdoors or indoors. As Ace Tones offers a huge a diversity of games, the day is guaranteed to have something that’s fun for everyone. It can be an event full of physical activity for those who choose to make it so. And there are also plenty of ways to engage for those who do not wish to be physically active. Each participant will find a way to contribute to their team’s success. Everyone will be playing on their strengths, as different skills – mental, physical, tactical, leadership etc. – can be brought to bear.
How does the “Make Me a Millionaire” team building day out unfold?
The challenge: Each team will aim to earn as much fun money as possible by scoring points in the games of their choice. They can also make fun money by placing bets on winning players, including themselves.
- The day starts with a relaxed test run on the games. The Ace Tones event team will be at hand, showing people how the equipment works. Everyone is invited to try whichever games they find appealing.
- The teams are formed. We recommend making them cross-departmental, to encourage cooperation between different business functions.
- Each team is given an equal amount of fun money at the very start, to enable them to place bets. The only rule is that they cannot bet to lose.
- The teams get some time to organize themselves, discuss tactics and form a plan of action.
- Then the fun competition begins. Scoring at games converts into fun money. Fortunes can be multiplied or lost in minutes by placing high stake bets.
- The grand finale ultimately decides which team will win. The mood builds up to fever pitch. Twists and turns in fortunes happen right up to the last minute.
- Awarding the prizes crowns the day. Our clients are asked to decide, before the event, how many prizes there will be and what kinds of achievements are rewarded.
Choose from as many as fifty games for your “Make Me a Millionaire” team building day out.
Here is a selection, calling on a wide variety of skills:
- Target sports: laser clay pigeon shooting, crossbow, inflatable bowling alley, giant inflatable dart board, etc.
- Racing: Anki Overdrive and remote controlled cars
- Giant games: Connect 4, giant Jenga, table football, air hockey table etc
- Sports simulator: Combi Sport Arena
- Fun fair or carnival games: high striker and ring toss
- Speed of reaction tests: interactive light reaction table and batak wall
- Rides: rodeo bull or rodeo bottle and Gold Cup horse racing simulator
- Racing games: inflatable assault course, build and race competitions (soapbox derby) and school sports
- Ball games: Crazy Golf, giant human table football etc.
Pamper your guests with delicious food, drinks and treats
Ace Tones can organise catering for the participants. We can also bring in a selection of special treats that have proven very popular at employee incentive days and company days out. To find out more, go to our Treats for Employees page.
A team building day out or after-conference entertainment
The “Make Me a Millionaire” activity can be run as a stand alone team building event, or to complement a business event. Why not close a sales meeting or a conference on a fun note? This activity works really well as light entertainment. The level of competition built into it is moderate, and does not make the games strenuous. So the participants can relax, bond and have fun.
Ace Tones will tailor the event for each client’s needs. Get in touch to let us know your requirements.
To make an enquiry into this service, simply fill out the form below, making sure to include the name Team Building Day Out – “Make Me a Millionaire” in the "which services and products…" box. We will endeavour to respond to you promptly.