Mobile Climbing Wall for Hire
The mobile rock climbing wall is a great centre piece for your event and great for all ages old or young.
Mobile Climbing Wall for Hire – Operational Requirements and Specifications
- 7.3m high
- Suitable for all ages and with the specialist instructors to hand can also be used for disabled participants
- On the road Trailer and Land Rover 14 meters Long, *2.6 meters height, *2.8 meters wide, *6.6 meters height
- Operational area required: 5m x 5m
- Equipment installation time 45 minutes
- User’s up to 4 at a time
- Throughput 50 people per hour
The Mobile Climbing Wall Hire service includes as standard:
- Transport and installation
- Trained operators
- Thorough Health and safety procedures
Health and Safety
Every possible safety measure in place:
- Professional set up of the climbing wall
- Fully trained professional climbers provide a thorough safety briefing and supervise the activity
- Helmets, harnesses for the climbers
- A cordoned rope barrier will be placed around the Mobile Rock Climbing Wall area to avoid any spectators crossing into the climbing area.
At the start of the activity, the instructors will teach the easiest way to climb before giving participants the opportunity to use their own skill and talent to beat their opponents to the top of the Mobile Climbing Wall. The instructors continue throughout the event to offer advice and instructions to the participants to ensure that participants can improve their rock climbing techniques throughout the event.
The Mobile Rock Climbing Wall is ideal for Company Fun Days, Team Building Days and Corporate Family Fun Day events.
To make an enquiry into this service, simply fill out the form below, making sure to include the name Mobile Climbing Wall for Hire in the "which services and products…" box. We will endeavour to respond to you promptly.