We are an experienced marquee hire specialist with an excellent customer satisfaction track record. We offer pristine marquees and top quality service.
Categories: Event Supplies & Services
Marquee hire services in Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, London, Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire and nationwide.
Ace Tones offer a wide range of marquees, in a variety of sizes:
- Capri marquees
- Trapeze marquees
- Pagoda marquees, also known as Chinese Hat or Matrix marquees
- Traditional pole canvas marquees and pole tents
- Clearspan frame marquees
Ace Tones’ marquee hire services includes as standard:
- Marquee transport and installation – on grass or hard surface
- Dismantling the marquee at the end of your event.
- Health & Safety
- Risk Assessment and Method Statement
Additional services are available, as required. Ask our friendly team if you need:
- Decorating your marquee for your event, whether it’s a wedding, garden party, corporate event or trade show
- Marquee furniture hire
- Personalizing your marquee with your logo and any bespoke artwork
- PA System Hire (sound system hire)
- Marquee heating and power generator hire
Marquee Hire FAQs
Q. Will the marquee damage my lawn?
A. When we install your marquee, we take all possible precautions to ensure that there is no unnecessary damage caused to any lawn.
Here is what to expect when installing a marquee:
- Marquee stakes will be used which will leave holes the size of a 50p coin. These will disappear after a while.
- It is important that the grass is cut prior to the delivery of the marquee and that the lawn is as flat and level as possible. If a marquee is up for more than two weeks, there may be discolouration of the lawn where the marquee has been. We usually dismantle each marquee as soon as an event has finished.
Q. Can we decorate the marquee ourselves?
A. Yes, you are welcome to decorate your marquee yourself if this is your preference. However we do ask you to not tape or stick anything to the marquee or poles. Straw bales cannot be used in the marquee. Hay bales can be used, however all hay must be removed from the marquee prior to the marquee being dismantled.
Q. Can we use party poppers or crepe paper?
A. We kindly ask clients to refrain from using these items as they will stain the marquee.
Q. Are the marquees waterproof?
A. Yes, our marquees are new and top quality, so they are capable of withstanding most of the British weather. It is rare that we get so much torrential rain in one day that some dampness will trickle into a marquee.
Q. Do I need heating?
A. Heating is normally only required during the winter months, at the end of autumn and at the beginning of spring. We can provide heaters if required.
Q. Do you offer a site survey?
A. Yes, we do offer a site survey, however there may be a charge for this. If you would like a survey, please ask us to quote for it when you book your marquee.
Q. How much power do the uplighters and pea lighting require?
A. Approximately 3 amps. Some of our uplighters are powered by batteries, which will last up to 8 hours.
Should you need help with other aspects of your event, like catering, entertainment or event planning and management, our event team will be happy to assist you. We have many years experience in organising large scale events and an excellent customer service track record.
Call us today to discuss your requirements.
Bauer Media Group
Coca-Cola European Partners
Macdonald Hayock Hotel
Royal Air Force
To make an enquiry into this service, simply fill out the form below, making sure to include the name Marquee Hire in the "which services and products…" box. We will endeavour to respond to you promptly.
Service Delivery Areas
Ace Tones offers marquee hire services in the following areas: