Does your company pride itself on looking after its employee? What about rewarding them with a super-fun day at work?
Also called “happy days”, “smiley days” or “fab Fridays”, incentive days are becoming more and more popular, with some employers making them regular events. Surprise treats and light entertainment are brought into the workplace and organised around the work schedule.
These events are great fun and will add to the perception that your company is a great place to work.
Categories: Corporate Events
Are you thinking of organising an incentive day? Here’s a list of ideas to browse through and get inspiration from:
Choose a seasonal theme like Christmas, Easter or Halloween, or create one that supports your corporate values e. g creativity, healthy lifestyle, team work etc.
Do you a have specific theme in mind? Get in touch and discuss it with us. Ace Tones have a huge inventory of props and we can bring to life pretty much any theme you can think of.
- Caricaturists (paper or iPad)
- Close-up magicians (or table magicians)
- Circus performers
- Mime artists
- Talking robots
- Silhouette cutters
Giveaways – food, drink and treats
- Healthy snack and salads bar
- Mobile bar – hot and cold drinks
- Ice cream stall
- Waffle cart
- Sweetie cart
- Ferrero Rocher pyramid
- Popcorn machine
- Candy floss
- Slush machine
- Fun photos taken by a photo booth or hashtag photo booth, which can include your brand and any tailored message you wish to add. The photos can be printed or digital. The latter are easily uploaded into social media sites, helping to create a buzz about your brand.
- Any other branded gifts to your employees.
Fun activities and games
Here are just a few indoor activity and game ideas for incentive days:
- Smoothie bikes
- Mobile rock climbing wall
- Rodeo bottle
- Surf simulator
- Snowboard simulator
- Cycle simulator
- Indoor archery
Games and Competitions
- Batak Wall
- Giant digital buzz wire
- Gold Cup horse racing simulator
- Virtual reality games
- Giant Operation (or Top Doc)
- Remote control off-road course
- Interactive light chasing table
- Pool table
Art or Music Party
- Graffiti walls
- Juke box
- Mash machine
- Collective art (collage, drawing or painting to which all staff can contribute)
- Photo studio
- Zumba workshop
If you have the option to use an area outside your office, we can provide marquees to expand the space available. Please see details on the Marquees page of our website.
To make an enquiry into this service, simply fill out the form below, making sure to include the name Incentive Days in the "which services and products…" box. We will endeavour to respond to you promptly.
Incentive day London | Staff incentive day London | Reward and recognition day |