Non-Financial Rewards and Employee Incentive Days
Are you wondering what non-financial rewards you could offer to your colleagues? Look no further! Employee incentive days are becoming increasingly popular with companies up and down the UK. They are fun, they are exciting and fit conveniently around your daily work schedule. What better way to say ‘thank you’ to your employees for their loyalty and hard work?
Categories: Corporate Events
Ace Tones have been organising employees incentive days for several of our clients. Also called “incentive days”, “happy days”, “smiley days” or “fab Fridays”, these events are often planned as a series running over weeks or months. So we have had to put on our creative hat and ensure plenty of variety and novelty, to make each event unique. Here’s a list of non-financial rewards ideas to browse through and get inspiration from:
Non-Financial Rewards and Employee Incentive Day Themes
Choose a seasonal theme like Christmas, Easter or Halloween, or create one that supports your corporate values e. g creativity, healthy lifestyle, team work etc.
Do you a have specific theme in mind? Get in touch and discuss it with us. Ace Tones have a huge inventory of props and we can bring to life pretty much any theme you can think of. So tell us your favorite theme and our event specialists will deliver it.
Non-Financial Rewards and Employee Incentive Day Entertainers
- Caricaturists (paper or iPad)
- Close-up magicians (or table magicians)
- Circus performers
- Mime artists
- Talking robots
- Silhouette cutters
Non-Financial Rewards: Food, Drinks and Treats
- Healthy snack and salads bar
- Mobile bar – hot and cold drinks
- Ice cream stall
- Waffle cart
- Sweetie cart
- Ferrero Rocher pyramid
- Popcorn machine
- Candy floss
- Slush machine
Non-Financial Rewards: Branded Giveaways
- Fun photos taken by a photo booth or hashtag photo booth, which can include your brand and any tailored message you wish to add. The photos can be printed or digital. The latter are easily uploaded into social media sites, helping to create a buzz about your brand.
- Any other branded gifts to your employees.
Fun Activities and Games for Employee Incentive Days
Here are just a few indoor activity and game that can be easily set up in any workplace:
- Smoothie bikes
- Mobile rock climbing wall
- Rodeo bottle
- Surf simulator
- Snowboard simulator
- Cycle simulator
- Indoor archery
Games and Competitions
- Batak Wall
- Giant digital buzz wire
- Gold Cup horse racing simulator
- Virtual reality games
- Giant Operation (or Top Doc)
- Remote control off-road course
- Interactive light chasing table
- Pool table
Art or Music Party
- Graffiti walls
- Juke box
- Mash machine
- Collective art (collage, drawing or painting to which all staff can contribute)
- Photo studio
- Zumba workshop
If you have the option to use an area outside your office, we can provide marquees to expand the usable space for your employee incentive days. Please see details on the Marquees page of our website.
To make an enquiry into this service, simply fill out the form below, making sure to include the name Non-Financial Rewards and Employee Incentive Days in the "which services and products…" box. We will endeavour to respond to you promptly.
Incentive day London | Staff incentive day London | Reward and recognition day |