Corporate Days Out – Family Fun
Does your company treat its employees to corporate days out? With full event management available to take the stress away, we can make these events fun for everyone, including the organisers! From designing your event to managing the logistics, you can rely on Ace Tones to make your project enjoyable from the word ‘go’.
Categories: Activities, Company Fun Days, Team Building Event
No matter how many staff you employ, we can organise a corporate day out for all of them. Their families can also be invited, as there are games and activities suitable for all ages. So many activities in fact, that narrowing down your selection could be an adventure in itself! Ace Tones are here to help, so don’t hesitate to get in touch if you find you need guidance through this long, but fun, list:
Would You Like to Go for a Ride on Your Corporate Day Out?
- Bumper cars (or dodgems) – Collisions are what we’re aiming for here!
- Funfair rides – You can be twirled in a teacup, swung on a pendulum or flung about in a flying scooter, to name but three…
- Motorized vehicles – Lots of people drive a car, but have you ever driven a bath?
- Especially for kids: Toylander buggies and cars, irresistible fun to the budding adventurer
For both indoors and outdoors events, the rodeo bull (or reindeer, or indeed bottle), also known as the bucking bronco will give you an eventful (!) ride.
Bouncy and Bouncier Toys
Also known as “inflatables”, most of them can be enjoyed both indoors and outdoors:
- Defy gravity in a Bouncy Castle
- Test the limits of your flexibility in a giant inflatable twister
- Pummel your friends in the padded safety of a Battle Zone, Demolition Ball or Pillow Bash
- If you like ball games, the Basketball Shoot and the giant inflatable dart board will let you prove you’re the best shot once and for all…
A couple of our bouncy experiences – Inflatable Tug of War and Human Table Football – are so wild and overgrown that we only let them into outdoor events.
A Host of Entertainers for Your Corporate Days Out
At your event, humans and robots can mingle together in a dazzling crowd of colourful entertainers:
- Caricaturists (paper or iPad – your choice)
- Close-up magicians (or you may know them as table magicians)
- Circus performers
- Mime artists
- Musicians, bands and, of course, stilt walking musicians
- Robot waiters to serve drinks and canapes or perform choreographed sketches
- Silhouette cutters
- Stilt walkers
- Face painters
- Glitter artist
- Children’s magicians
- Circus performers
- Punch and Judy
- Axe throwing – Let’s get medieval here
- Bubble football (or Zorb football) – Hey, this is more fun than the World Cup!
- Hi Striker – Show us your strength, man
- Mobile rock climbing wall – How fast can you get to the top?
Young children can also get active in the cushioned safety of a soft play area or bouncy castle.
Are you quick and deft of hand?
Rain or shine, you can test your skills with a variety of games, which can be set up easily, indoors or outdoors:
- Batak Wall – How good is your eye-hand coordination?
- Golfing games – Crazy Golf and putting simulator for golf enthusiasts… or just for fun
- Grab-a-Grand Cube (or Cash Grabber) – Where money grubbing is a virtue; you just need to be quick!
- Laser Shot (virtual shooting simulator) – serious combat for serious people
- Interactive light chasing table – Who’s the fastest one of all?
- Digital giant buzz wire – A steady hand gets the prize
- Gold Cup horse racing simulator – Never mind the horse, how fast can you gallop?
- Graffiti wall – It’s not an offence scribbling on this one, but don’t try this at home
- Vision Racer (racing car simulator) – Fancy being a Formula 1 driver?
For reasons we will leave you to guess :-), the following skill-testing activities are outdoors only:
- Archery – There’s a Robin Hood in each of us. Or is there?
- Laser clay pigeon shooting – One more chance to prove you are a good shot… or not!
Fun Activities for Kinds on Corporate Days Out
Here are a few activities to test the skill of children (of all ages):
- Air hockey table – Floating on a breeze, but is your breeze heading for the goalpost?!
- Arcade games – We have the Aladdin’s cave of video arcade games, simulators, pinballs, quiz machines and pool tables. The choice is yours…
- Giant Connect 4 – Yep, the one we all know
- Giant Jenga – There’s only one way this is going to end
- Giant Operation (or Top Doc) – Can you remove that organ without touching the patient (!), doctor?
- Funfair side stalls: Hook a Duck, Coconut Shy, Crossbow Gallery, Hoopla, Splat the Rat and Tin Can Alley – yeah, it’s a proper fair
- Remote controlled cars
Food, Refreshments and Treats
- Hog roast
- Mobile bar – Soft drinks, alcoholic drinks, hot drinks
- Healthy snack and salad bar
- Pizza selection
- Ice cream stall
- Waffle bar
- Popcorn machine
- Candy floss stall
- Sweetie cart
- Slush machine
To make an enquiry into this service, simply fill out the form below, making sure to include the name Corporate Days Out – Family Fun in the "which services and products…" box. We will endeavour to respond to you promptly.