Conferences and Award Ceremonies
Stage impressive large scale events with expert help from Ace Tones. Our start to finish event management service will take the stress and hassle away. So that you can focus all your attention on the content of your conference, while we take care of everything else, from venue setup to the AV system and the recording and broadcasting of your event.
Categories: Company Fun Days
Setting the scene
Ace Tones will turn your chosen venue into a conference space that is both functional and beautiful by providing:
- Custom built stage sets featuring your brand and messaging
- Stylish carpeting and panelling, furniture and table decorations
- Rigging – We can save space and created a tidier production by rigging equipment from the ceiling
- Special lighting effects, in tune with the content being presented, using automated moving lights
- Branded light displays, featuring your corporate logo and messaging
- Indoor pyrotechnics
Installing and operating an audio visual system tailored to your needs
The quality of the AV system is, of course, crucial to the success of your conference. Ace Tones will create a bespoke AV system tailored to your exact requirements by installing and operating:
- Sound systems that make the best of the acoustic environment at your conference venue
- Large screen projections, using high-definition cameras and projectors
- High-resolution programmable LED walls installed indoors or outdoors. These make for very versatile displays, ideal for a variety of uses from welcome boards or advertising to dinner table planners.
- Professional videography integrating robotic cameras and live cameramen
- Audience interaction technology making it possible for participants to be heard from the floor, not just from the podium, or to cast a vote during the event.
Broadcasting and recording your conference
Does your event require web streaming, video conferencing and live broadcast services? Would you like the people at the conference venue to interact with groups of participants at remote venues? Ace Tones can give you all or either of these features, by:
- Producing a live video mix and streaming it over the internet
- Ensuring a good connection to 4G networks, wherever the conference venue is located
- Ensuring WiFi coverage at the conference venue
We can make your conference more fun, with some original meet and greet activities, engaging participants in a variety of fun games during breaks and throwing a party to remember at the end of the event.
You can find more details on our Conference Entertainment page.
Your after-conference party can be included in the same package. The entire service will be seamlessly put together and every detail attended to, by the same experienced team of event organisers.
- Set up a party area with a theme of your choice
- Organise catering either as a formal dinner or buffet
- Stage entertainment for the guests – Choose from a huge range of interactive games and entertainers entertainments, including musicians, dancers, caricaturists and magicians to name but a few. Have a look at our Corporate Parties page to find out more.
Our event specialists have done it all before and will seamlessly pull together all the strands of a complex event, while paying attention to every detail.
Health and safety
We’ve got it all covered. All our events include the following as standard:
- Full risk assessment
- First aid provision
- £10 million public liability insurance
We use the latest technology, remote controlled battery uplighters (not tied to sockets, therefore no hazard of tripping over cables). All our lights are LED – they do not get hot, so they are safe to touch.
Looking for a luxury venue to host your event at?
Our luxury venue set on the Lincolnshire and Cambridgeshire border offers the perfect setting and easy access for delegates from across the country. For more information on our corporate venue and packages please feel free to contact one of our friendly team.
To make an enquiry into this service, simply fill out the form below, making sure to include the name Conferences and Award Ceremonies in the "which services and products…" box. We will endeavour to respond to you promptly.