Bungee Run Hire
Two Lane Bungee run is great fun for all ages and perfect for fun days, parties and even team building.
Two lane Bungee Run hire with installation service, full risk assessments and 10 million public liability insurance.
Attach yourself to your bungee cord run and pull. The aim is to beat your opponent to the end of the Bungee Run and place your bungee run bean bag at the end of the bungee lane. Don’t overdo it! Your opponent may be pacing themselves to thrash you in the final stages of the exciting bungee run experience.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor. Client to specify if the bungee run is to be placed on hard standing. Equipment will only have fixing for grass unless otherwise informed prior to event.
- Suitable for use by both children and adults aged 6+
- Maximum number of users 2
- Throughput up to 30 players per hour
- All of our activities come with 10 million public liability insurance, full risk assessments and method assessments.
Personalising and Branding
We can have your logo and bespoke images or messages printed on panels, which we will then attach on the bungee with velcro.
Bungee Run Hire – Operational Requirements
- Operational Space (LxWxH) – 11m x 4m x 3.5m
- 13amp 240V power supply within 10 meters
- Equipment dimensions 2.0m wide X 1.0m deep X 2.0m high
- Installation time 45 minutes
Client to specify if the equipment is to be placed on hard standing. Equipment will only have fixing for grass unless otherwise informed prior to event
The hire fee includes transport to any location in Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire (Peterborough, Cambridge, Huntingdon, Oundle | Oakham, Rutland, Stamford).
Would you like to explore other inflatable games? Have a look at our Inflatable Games Hire page.
To make an enquiry into this service, simply fill out the form below, making sure to include the name Bungee Run Hire in the "which services and products…" box. We will endeavour to respond to you promptly.