Hospitality Jobs – Join Our Fun and Friendly Events Team
Are you looking for a fun job in the events and hospitality industry? Do you get satisfaction out of helping others and seeing people have a good time? If the answer to both questions is “yes”, then apply today to join our friendly events team!
We currently have several vacancies, including permanent full time jobs and flexible, temporary or part time jobs, which can be tailored to work around your lifestyle.
If you live in or around Spalding, Peterborough, Stamford, Grantham or Bourne, you are within a half an hour drive from Ace Tones and Crown Hall Farm.
Ace Tones Entertainments is a family run business that is growing through recommendations and reputation. We pride ourselves on our quality of customer service. Our team is at the heart of our success.
We have a fun recruitment process too. We like to meet the people before we reach out for their CVs. So if you’d like to explore a job with Ace Tones, the first step is for you to come and meet us at one of our Open Recruitment Days.
How does the recruitment process work?
1. You fill in a registration form to let us know that you’d like to join one of our recruitment days. Click here if you’d like to go to the registration page now.
2. We apply a few basic screening criteria e.g. you must have permission to work in the UK. All candidates who pass the initial screening will be sent an email and a text notification to let them know the date and time of the next Open Recruitment Day.
3. You will need to confirm attendance. If you can’t make that particular date and time, please let us know, and we will put your name on the list for a second recruitment event or make alternative arrangements to meet you on a date that suits you.
The pay is competitive and it will reward dedicated employees. The starting rate will increase for those who show aptitude for the job and reliability.
As an Ace Tones employee, you will also receive:
- Full training
- Holiday pay enhancement
- Travel time to and from events is paid
- Pension scheme contribution
Your personal data
We process personal data relating to those who apply for job vacancies with us or who send speculative job applications to us. We do this for employment purposes, to assist us in the selection of candidates for employment, and to assist in the running of the business. The personal data may include identifiers such as name, date of birth, personal characteristics such as gender, qualifications and previous employment history.
We will not share any identifiable information about you with third parties without your consent unless the law allows or requires us to do so. The personal data provided during an application process will be retained for a period of at least six months or, if required by law, for as long as required.
This privacy notice does not form part of an employment offer or contract between us. If we make an employment offer to you, we will provide further information about our handling of your personal information in an employment context separately.
If you would like to find out more about our data retention policy and how we use your personal data, you want to see a copy of the information about you that we hold or have any questions or issues regarding data protection, please email us with the Subject “Data Protection Request”.