Ace Tones Entertainments is a family run limited company who pride themselves on the high standard of their customer service. We have been in business since 2005 and accumulated considerable experience in event design, planning and management. From corporate fun and customer engagement to private parties and weddings, we have done it all.
Our Team are busy all over the UK with events so it was hopeless trying to get us all together for a group photo but here are some of the team that we did manage to get to stand still!
Why choose us?
Excellent customer service
We have built a reputation for it. Our business has been growing rapidly, mostly through recommendations.
- Honest, reliable advice based on years of experience
- One stop source – Getting a complete event package from a single supplier ensures seamlessly planned and well coordinated events. We’ll take care of everything, giving you peace of mind and a hassle-free event experience.
We receive regular repeat bookings from happy customers who come to us year after year. Why not take a look at our customer testimonials for first-hand reviews?
Professionally run events, tailored to your needs
- Experienced event managers
- Professional event coordinators; for large events, the event coordinators are available prior to and during the entire event
- Fully trained, friendly, professional operators for the games and equipment featured in your event
- Personal touch for all our client interactions – we take the time to understand your needs and design your event together with you
- A rich variety of services and features, all in one place, to cater for very diverse requirements – our offering includes marquees and furniture, catering and drinks, as well as many different games, activities and entertainers
We own most of the equipment we deploy, so that we can ensure its availability, quality and readiness for each event. We take pride in what we do.
Flawless safety record
- Regular servicing of all equipment
- PAT Certification on all electrical equipment
- First aid provision included in our event packages
- Full risk assessments and method statements
- £10 million public liability insurance